Resume Ben Steinhauer
Business Analyst / Senior Software Engineer
An enthusiastic and reliable engineer with excellent knowledge of application and web development, with a wealth of hands-on experience in agile environments leveraging business analysis, object oriented design and test driven development, combined with a diverse range of computer skills. I am passionate about writing efficient and maintainable code, enjoy exploring cutting edge technologies and am fascinated by cryptography.
As a business analyst & engineer I cover the entire system/software development life cycle:
- Initiation: Meeting with clients/stakeholders to identify their need
- Planning: Creating a project plan that provides the basics for acquiring the resources needed to achieve a solution
- Analysis: System requirements as well as the system scope are fleshed out (what does the system do?)
- Design: Transforming the analysis information into how the system delivers the functionality (how does the system do it?)
- Testing: An undeniable part of any instant coding feedback & thus quality assurance (does the system deliver what it promises?)
- Implementation: Developing the system and putting it all the way into production (build it!)
- Maintenance: Putting measurements in place to monitor the system quality & guiding the clients/stakeholders in post-implementation decisions (measure it)
- Disposition: Describe final system state & transfer project.
Note: The natural flow of any software development intrinsically evolves in an iterative fashion, e.g. that several of these above cycles recur multiple times.